302A Lý Thường Kiệt, P.6, Q.Tân Bình, Tp.HCM
Chúng tôi làm việc 24/7:
+8 4 2 8 6 2 7 7 0 0 0 1
Địa chỉ: 302A Lý Thường Kiệt, P.6, Q.Tân Bình, Tp.HCM
Chúng tôi làm việc 24/7
+8 4 2 8 6 2 7 7 0 0 0 1
I'm here for my interview with Gigi Hadid.
- [Interviewer] Gigi! Hey!
- How's it going?
- [Interviewer] It's going well.
Let's do this 73 Question thing.
- Let's do it.
- [Interviewer] Ok. Here we go. How you feeling today?
- , so excited because Ive asked to do this like a
hundred times and now I'm finally doing it.
- [Interviewer] Not as excited as I am.
I needed to get this answer right away though.
- [Interviewer] Does anyone ever call you by your real name?
- [Interviewer] this point on,
should I call you Jelena?
- If you want to, but Gigi's fine.
[Interviewer] Ok, Gigi. What do you miss most
about living in California full-time-?
- Being so close the beach.
- [Interviewer] What do you love most
about living in New York?
- That can do anything, any time.
- [Interviewer] How do you handle all that jet lag?
- I'm good at sleeping on planes.
- [Interviewer] What's your schedule like these days?
- Do you really to know?
- [Interviewer] This is gonna be scary.
- Let's see.
- [Interviewer] Ok.
Ok Google, read me my last text.
- [Google Assistant] Gigi, your schedule is pretty easy.
After shoot, meet us at JFK for Paris, London, Berlin,
Rome, Saint Tropez, the island nation of Nauru,
, and Des Moines, Iowa.
See you at the airport!
- There you have it.
- [Interviewer] wow.
How many people watched your most recent Snapchat?
- Mmm, I have no idea.
- What are you doing here?
- You know, just my 73 Questions.
- [Interviewer] the best and worst color to wear?
- I like wearing bright colors and
I don't really a least favorite.
- [Interviewer] Have you ever cut your own hair?
- Yes, actually. Before my Baby Guess campaign
I cut my bangs and that's why I wore a bandana.
- Who's your icon?
- It switches between Rihanna and the Olsen twins.
- [Interviewer] What trend will you never tired of?
- Being able to wear glasses whenever I want.
- [Interviewer] What trend do you
would never come back?
- I feel like if you rock it, you rock it.
- [ ] Alright, what accessory
can you not leave your home without?
- Gigi Hadid for Vogue Eyewear, baby.
- [Interviewer] Nice.
- Thank you.
- [Interviewer] Alright. What is your favorite memory
from your ?
- Being with my horses all the time. Like morning to night.
- [Interviewer] What is the piece of advice
your mom has given you?
- If youre not the nicest,
most hard-working in the industry, there's going to be
someone prettier, nicer and more hard-working-.
- [Interviewer] What's the piece of advice
your father has given you?
- Creativity can happen whenever, wherever.
- [Interviewer] than your family,
who do you call for advice?
- I have different friends for different situations.
- [Interviewer] Alright, now I got a few
Zayn questions here.
- [ ] Which of Zayn's tattoos are your favorite?
- I feel like I have a new kind of infatuation
with a different one every week.
I really like the details of them.
- [Interviewer] What's the romantic thing
Zayn has ever done for you?
- A couple years ago on Valentine's Day
went on a boat trip and it was really nice.
- [Interviewer] Is it true he likes to pies?
- Yes. I'm so grateful for that.
- [Interviewer] What's your favorite pie that he's made?
- Chicken and Sweet Corn. It's like a hug.
- [Interviewer] I also hear that youre an artist.
- I am.
- Can you paint something for me?
- Sure. Last drinkable water sip.
[Interviewer] Nice, who is your girl crush right now?
- Um, I always say this but Rihanna.
[Interviewer] What's your most used emoji?
- Probably the heart
with the like cupid bow going through .
- [Interviewer] Do you have any tattoos?
- No, I don't actually.
- [Interviewer] Ok. You once
Sandy from Grease for Halloween.
Any idea what youre gonna do next year for Halloween?
If I told you, I'd have to kill you,
but... I painted you something!
- [Interviewer] Something. '....
- Love it?
- [Interviewer] Youre right-handed-.
- [Interviewer] What your signature
look like left-handed-?
- Ooh. Uh, let's see.
- [Interviewer] Can you do your
left-handed while whistling?
- Who wants to buy it for lots of moneys?
- [ ] That looks like a Picasso.
What is one thing about your culture or background
that wish more people knew?
- I feel very lucky and very proud to be of dual heritage.
[Interviewer] Can you name all of your siblings
oldest to youngest in 10 seconds?
- Marielle, Alana, Bella, Anwar.
- [Interviewer] Two seconds.
- That wasn't 10. That was lot shorter.
- [Interviewer] What sport are you the worst at?
- I don't like to talk it.
- [Interviewer] I hear you like to box.
- I do.
- [Interviewer] Could you , you know, spar with me
a little bit right now?
- [Interviewer] Let's do , Gigi, come on.
- [Interviewer] Let's do it. Let's go.
Oh. Ow. Alright stop, , stop.
- Ok, I'm sweaty.
- [Interviewer] When you were in high school
you were captain the volleyball team,
[Interviewer] what position did you play?
- Outside hitter.
- [ ] Can you show me
some volleyball moves with this volleyball?
- Sure. Should we walk?
- [ ] Let's do it.
What is the best show on Netflix right now?
- [Gigi] ! Go!
- [Interviewer] Best show on Netflix.
- [Gigi] '!'*%Abstract!'
- [Interviewer] What's the last internet
that made you laugh?
- [Gigi] That little girl singing Moana.
- [Interviewer] And..! Gigi wins.
- [Interviewer] How do you feel about horoscopes?
- I love them, I read them, don't really believe them.
- [Interviewer] Can you show me
how tall you are on this scale here?
What's your favorite song to sing in the shower?
- I like to make up songs the shower.
- [Interviewer] Gigi, you love cooking.
What's your signature dish?
- my cheeseburger because I won MasterChef
- [Interviewer] What's your favorite dish your mom cooks?
- Spaghetti Bolognese.
- Guy right here with a question.
- Oh, thank you.
- Hey , I was wondering,
do you ever want to have kids some day?
- [Interviewer] What's your go-to drink?
- Spicy Margarita.
- [Interviewer] What's your favorite dessert?
- [Interviewer] What is
the best late night spot in New York?
- My apartment.
- [Interviewer] Ok. This one's tough.
Can you rank your top ten favorite Taylor Swift songs?
- do have my list of books-- book of lists, with me.
- [Interviewer] How convenient.
- [Interviewer] Go!
- Not in any specific order.
'Dear John,' 'Stay Stay Stay,' 'Forever and Always,'
'How You Get The Girl,' ',Clean,' 'This Love,'
'Begin Again,' 'Long Live,' 'Tim McGraw,' and
'Better Man' for Little Big Town.
- [Interviewer] Are you the one
who introduced Kobe and Taylor ?
- No, actually Taylor introduced me to Kobe at a concert.
- [Interviewer] How many Kobe jerseys
do you currently have in your closet?
- Theyre in storage but probably like five for each number.
- [Interviewer] That's a fair amount.
Did your mom speak Dutch to you when you were growing up?
- Mostly when we visited Holland.
- [Interviewer] Can you say something to me in Dutch?
- . After you.
- [Interviewer] Thank you.
What's your favorite place youve visited?
- Probably Tahiti.
[Interviewer] If you were a superhero with a superpower,
what would your superpower be?
[Interviewer] Would you ever go back to school,
finish studying criminal psychology?
- I think about it lot, actually.
- [Interviewer] After you, please.
- [Interviewer] Is it true you Bella
were both competitive horseback riders?
- Very competitive.
- [Interviewer] What was your first horse's ?
- It was a rescue miniature pony
and I named him Rocky Daddy after my rocking horse.
- [Interviewer] Gigi, what's your spirit animal?
- The horse, but Ive been told
that my totem this part of my life is a fox.
- [Interviewer] What is one thing
you have to at a shoot?
- I appreciate chips and guac.
- [Interviewer] Alright. What do we have over ?
- This is my portfolio.
- And my manager, Luiz.
- [Interviewer] Luiz!
Do you have an alter ego that comes out during shoots?
- Yeah but they don't names.
- [Interviewer] What is your most memorable magazine cover?
- My first American Vogue cover.
[Interviewer] What would you say
is the biggest moment of your career so far?
- Getting all big Vogues.
So that's French, Italian, British, American!
- [Interviewer] What was your first Vogue photoshoot?
- That one! We re-shot Anna Wintours'
first American Vogue cover.
- [Interviewer] That's really .
- Hey G, how many times have I been mistaken for
- Like a times. How many times
have I been mistaken for your bodyguard?
- [Interviewer] Boom.
- He more than me. Alright.
- [Interviewer] What exciting fashion stuff
do you have coming around the corner?
- My Tommy x Gigi Collection, the third one,
comes out in September.
- [Interviewer] How does feel
to have your own Barbie doll?
- Major. And speaking of... Gigi Barbie, she's here.
[Interviewer] She's right there.
- Thank you for joining us, Barbie.
Your hair looks a little bit .
- [Interviewer] Ok, Gigi,
can you give your miniature self a selfie?
- Sure, but let's to the white backdrop.
- [Interviewer] Go-to lipstick color?
- Maybelline Matte Nudes.
- [Interviewer] What do you go to bed?
- Like midnight usually.
- [Interviewer] Do you ever fall asleep with makeup on?
- All the time.
Ok Google, take a selfie.
Love it. You love it?
Great, let's show them.
- [Interviewer] Let's see the results, and
that's amazing. Great.
How long you ever gone without your phone?
- Two weeks. Horse camp.
- [Interviewer] Horse camp.
Well , that was question number 73,
and I had a delightful time.
- Say bye Gigi Barbie! See !
created with the online Cloze Test Creator © 2009 Lucy Georges