Describe something you bought that you really like – Bài mẫu IELTS Speaking Part 2
1. Các biến thể của Topic “Describe something you bought that you really like“
Đối với đề Describe something you bought that you really like thì có những biến thể như sau:
- (1) Describe an object you can’t live without;
- (2) Describe a time you bought something good but cheap;
- (3) Describe something that is important in your house;
2. Dàn bài chung
Chúng ta sẽ học nói gộp đề bằng cách soạn 1 dàn bài chung cho tất cả những biến thể trên:
- What? – đó là đồ vật gì?
- When? – bạn mua nó khi nào?
- Why? – tại sao bạn mua nó? (cho đề Describe a time you bought something good but cheap) tại sao bạn không thể sống thiếu nó? (cho đề Describe an object you can’t live without)
- How? – nó có tính chất gì? Quan trọng như thế nào? (cho đề Describe something that is important in your house)
3. Band 8 Sample
There is one possession that I have which I find extremely useful and that’s my laptop. I can’t go a day without it because it’s so convenient. It’s more like a small tablet with a touch screen so it’s really easy to carry around and I can use it to check emails, search for information or even read a book anywhere or anytime.
It is actually second-hand, I bought it around 2015 because I didn’t have much money at that time and I really needed a laptop for my study. And one of my friends coincidently had a spare laptop that he didn’t use so he decided to sell it to me with only half the original price. I think that was a great deal for such a good laptop. I’ve been using it ever since, for my study as well as my work because I can easily access online content within seconds and open multiple windows at once, which is perfect for multitasking. I can even use it to watch news, movies or listen to podcasts instead of a television.That’s why it’s also one of the most important items in my house. Moreover, it’s not only a laptop but also a memorable object because it’s been with me for a long time and it always reminds me of my friend, who was kind enough to give it to me when I needed it the most.
- A possession (n): vật sở hữu
- Extremely useful: vô cùng hữu dụng
- Can’t go a day without something: không thể sống thiếu cái gì đó
- Convenient (adj): tiện lợi
- Easy to carry around: dễ dàng đem theo mọi nơi
- Second-hand (adj): mua lại
- Coincidently (adv): một cách tình cờ
- Spare (adj): dư, thừa
- A great deal: một cuộc giao dịch tốt
- To access (v): truy cập
- Online content: nội dung trực tuyến
- Within seconds: trong vòng vài giây
- Multitasking (n): sự đa nhiệm
- Memorable (adj): đáng nhớ